Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
If you have reason to believe that a defective motorcycle part failed and caused an accident in which you sustained a serious injury, you have legal options. It’s important to contact a motorcycle accident lawyer immediately. A law firm focuses on helping motorcyclists who were injured through no fault of their own. Without effective legal representation, as a victim you may be vulnerable when facing heartless insurance companies. The negligent manufacturer who should be held responsible for their defective product will hire a team of lawyers to protect their bottom line. A motorcycle accident lawyer can protect your rights but it’s critical that this process begins without delay in order to preserve crucial evidence. Call today to schedule a free case review with a skilled motorcycle accident lawyer to learn how they may be able to assist you.
Determining the Motorcycle Manufacturer’s Liability
Product liability cases are often complex and difficult to pursue, which underscores the importance of hiring an experienced motorcycle accident lawyer. Sufficient evidence is necessary in order to prove culpability on the part of the motorcycle part manufacturer. This is a process that can take some time and effort. However, a successful injury claim can result in a significant settlement which will cover your medical bills and other injury-related damages. Some of the ways in which your motorcycle accident lawyer might determine liability on the part of the manufacturer could include any of the following:
- An expert’s analysis of the defective part in terms of its role in causing the accident that led to your injury.
- A medical professional’s diagnosis of your severe injury or injuries and how they may have been caused.
- The police report of the accident.
- Reports from other consumers who have also experienced a failure of the same motorcycle part and which also resulted in losing control of the bike or other issues.
- Eyewitness testimony from those at the scene of the accident.
- Visual evidence of the accident and the events that led up to it. This might include video from traffic cameras, video and photographs taken at the scene by witnesses, yourself, or others who were involved in the accident.
Taking Legal Action
As the injured victim of a serious collision involving your motorcycle, your motorcycle accident lawyer will advise you of your legal options and may make recommendations on a course of action. Your options will be dependent on the circumstances of the accident. In many scenarios, a motorcycle accident lawyer will suggest submitting a personal injury claim against the at-fault party, in this case, it will be the defective part manufacturer. If the manufacturer refuses to pay you a settlement that is equal to or greater than the damages you suffered, your lawyer may recommend filing a lawsuit against them. This option usually requires more time and is more costly than an injury claim which is why it’s often a last resort. For more information that will be specific to your circumstances, call a Woodland Hills motorcycle accident lawyer. They will arrange a free consultation between yourself and a motorcycle accident lawyer.
Thanks to Barry P. Goldberg for their insight into personal injury claims and legal options for a defective motorcycle part.