Representative Settlements & Verdicts
At Davis & Brusca, we have been representing the victims of serious personal injuries and nursing home abuse for over 20 years. We have recovered millions of dollars on behalf of our clients. This includes securing the largest recovery for a nursing home abuse case in the state of New Jersey.
Some of our most recent/representative verdicts and settlements include:
- $ 13.2 Million Verdict – Nursing Home Neglect leads to pressure wounds (a/k/a “bed sores”), malnutrition and untimely death
- $ 2.2 Million settlement – Trucking Accident. Intersection collision. Spinal injury with fusion surgery. Shoulder surgery. Facial laceration with resultant scarring.
- $ 2.1 Million settlement – Product Defect. Unsafe machine guard. Partial amputation of the hand.
- $ 1,800,000.00 Settlement – slip & fall on untreated ice causing arm, hand & knee injuries. Multiple surgeries. Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (“RSD”)
- $ 950,000.00 Settlement – Hunting Accident results in partial blindness
- $ 850,000.00 Settlement – Auto Accident. Permanent Spine Damage. Surgery
- $ 750,000.00 Settlement – Auto Accident. Herniated Lumbar Disc. Future surgery recommended
- $ 750,000 settlement – Bicycle vs. Car accident. Multiple fractures. Surgery to fuse one joint of the thumb. Knee injury with aggravation of pre-existing conditions leads to recommendation for future knee replacement.
- $ 750,000 settlement – Nursing home neglect. Wrongful death
- $ 700,000.00 Verdict – Auto Accident. Herniated Cervical Disc. Future surgery recommended
- $ 600,000.00 Settlement – Tractor Trailer Accident. Aggravation of pre-existing spinal degeneration with surgery. Cervical Fusion (settlement exceeded insurance policy limits)
- $ 515,000.00 Settlement – Auto Accident. Herniated Disc with surgery
- $ 500,000.00 Settlement – Dog Bite. Facial injuries to child
The above list is a short sample and is offered for illustrative purposes only. Every case is unique. Past results cannot be viewed as a prediction or guarantee of the outcome in future cases.
For more information or to discuss the details of your case, contact Davis & Brusca at 609-786-2540 or contact us online.